Data collection and use of personally identifiable information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address, directly from you when you complete the “Contact Us” form on our website.
We use this information to respond to the demand you have submitted to us through the Contact form.
We also use this information for marketing purposes, such as to send you our newsletter or other promotional emails. You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these communications. With your consent, we may also post your name and a testimonial on our site.
We do not share this information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may share your information with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, trusted third parties working under instruction for Mango, such as an email service provider, or with data centers, exclusively for storage purpose.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
You may update, access or delete your personally identifiable information by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within thirty days.
Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Data collection and use of non-personally identifiable information
Our cookies are placed for the followings purposes:
- Personalization of your navigation. These cookies enable us to recognize you and remember any information you have entered during your navigation on our website (language choice, country you are browsing from, browser type…). This makes your visit on our website easier as we don’t ask you the same information several times during your navigation.
Third parties cookies and web beacons may be placed on our website:
- Analysis of our website activity. We use Google analytics cookies and web beacons to collect information related to the web traffic and number of visitors. These are tools that enable us to measure the performance of the navigation on our website and provide you with personalised marketing messages.
- To illustrate our website we may embed videos from YouTube. When you watch these videos, YouTube may set cookies. We do not control the placement of these cookies, and for more information on these cookies and how to opt-out, please refer to YouTube specific privacy statements: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. The YouTube videos on our site may also use local storage objects (LSOs) to store preferences like volume control. LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here:http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
* Google +: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
We do not process any of this information, directly or indirectly, with the help of a third party or otherwise, to determine your identity.
Data security and retention
The security of your information is fundamental to Mango. We have implemented industry standard security measures, which include the use of firewalls and encryption. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By mail: Mango di Buda Claudio, Via Vittorio Veneto 6, 47521 Cesena.
Effective Date: 02/06/2015